- Who: the main character is the targeted user or audience. – The main character is the user whoever is viewing the application for gaining knowledge on present situation.
- What can the application do? What does the visualization show? –It can bring awareness to the user of different opinions which are through out the globe. The visualization show about the sentiment(positive/negative) of candidates.
- When can the user use the application/visualization? –When ever user needs to know the trends.
- Where will the visualization and applications be deployed, for example, mobile phones, the web, or IoT devices? –The application cane deployed to the cloud.
- Why is the visualization or application useful to the user? – Application can be useful in understanding the current trends and get people to know how their opinion stands out when compared with others.
- How will the people/the community use this application or visualization to make changes? –This application can be used to help people in knowing what’s happening around them how they stand among the other people.