Project Evaluation Guidelines
- The functionality provides significant benefit to the “end user.”
- The project attacks an entirely new problem, and provides a good solution.
- The technology or design breaks new ground in the computer science/programming industry at large.
- The team offered a definitive conclusion with a well thought out reason, or evidence backing it.
- The proposed solution is not only very cool, but also ingenious. The end user would feel delighted, excited, empowered and/or relieved to use it.
- The proposed solution is highly relevant and there is a definite market need for it.
- The writing is clear and well organized. The visualization and/or presentation clearly shows the functionality working as described