- Who are the people or communities in need of help?
- What problem happened to them?
- When did the problem take place?
- Where means two things: 1) The environment and settings that the people or the community is living in, and 2) the place/location where the problem take place.
- Why means the possible causes and/or origin of the problem.
- How: If you would like, you can add a dimension of how. How did it happen? Sometimes, the answer to how can be covered by what, when and where.
Facing difficulty while finding a job?
Okay! Let’s make it easier now..
What is your main story?
To help job seeks way clear in fetching great opportunities of their interest and those jobs that match their profile through this project.
Where have you extracted the data from?
- Source of data collection will ultimately be from job seekers.
- Project target audience are students and job seekers.
For this application to work the data will be extracted from other job finding website like Indeed using web scraping. We will fetch the jobs data from “Indeed” using web scrapping and then using the Node JS with the help of libraries like cheerios and Request. The Request library is used to make a HTTP request from Node JS application and the cheerios is used to get the data from the destination web page. This scrapping data will be sent to frontend with the help of web API.
Dream jobs, your way!
What can your application do?
This application acts as an interface between job seekers and numerous profiles from different companies, which makes it easier for the seekers while job searching.
What are the Privileges this app can give?
This all at one platform which helps applicants to explore the market, find and segregate jobs of their interest and lets them put their step ahead helping them applying for that job.
Issues arises while extracting exposed API’s. It would be difficult finding an exposed API for data extraction. At last, we got to find indeed and accomplished using web scraping.