- Who are the people or communities in need of help? –The general audience. The presidential candidates were sampled.
- What problem happened to them? – This will make neutral audience to make sides. Coming to fairness there will not be any influence and since we are collecting data from Twitter which is a public domain
platform there is security concerns.
- When did the problem take place? – Right before elections to know what people are thinking about both the candidates and
after the election what people are thinking about the president.
- Where means two things: 1) The environment and settings that the people or the community is living in, and 2) the place/location where the problem take place. –Across the globe wherever the media is highly influenced.
- Why means the possible causes and/or origin of the problem. –Since the Media is mainly focusing on their ratings instead of the ground truth being represented to the people.
- How: If you would like, you can add a dimension of how. How did it happen? Sometimes, the answer to how can be covered by what, when and where.