- Who: the main character is the targeted user or audience.
- The hotel guests who consider staying at Motels/Suites or inn for a day or more.
- What can the application do? What does the visualization show?
- The application interacts with the guest as a receptionist does to help them. It knows all the details of the hotel and helps user book rooms, get suitable answers for the questions about whereabouts of facilities and needs. The application delegates the user’s request to the appropriate hotel staff and also redirects their message via a notification to the user avoiding the interaction. Also helps in distributing the guests in different parts of the hotel not allowing overcrowding at the same place.
- When can the user use the application/visualization?
- Before booking a hotel room, when the guests arrives at the hotel and during the stay, all the time, the user can use this application.
- Where will the visualization and applications be deployed, for example, mobile phones, the web, or IoT devices?
- The application is mobile app.
- Why is the visualization or application useful to the user?
- Mobile app is handy and helps user interact less with the hotel staff.
- How will the people/the community use this application or visualization to make changes?
- The users /community once they start to use this without physical interaction is beneficial to everyone, helping lessen the spread of the infection. Also it saves time for all the users involved.