Reference: http://ocel.ai/story-telling/Edit Page
- Who are the people or communities in need of help?
- What problem happened to them?
- When did the problem take place?
- Where means two things: 1) The environment and settings that the people or the community is living in, and 2) the place/location where the problem take place.
- Why means the possible causes and/or origin of the problem.
- How: If you would like, you can add a dimension of how. How did it happen? Sometimes, the answer to how can be covered by what, when and where.