- Who are the people or communities in need of help?
Investors who play a lot in the stock market will get helped with this system which makes their stock selection and timing effective.
- What problem happened to them?
Half of the investors are failing in stock selection with ineffective analyses.
- When did the problem take place?
During investing in stock market on particular stocks by investors many people will lose their investment because of inaccurate approaches.
- Where means two things: 1) The environment and settings that the people or the community is living in, and 2) the place/location where the problem takes place.
Only in the stock market, this problem exists. There were different kinds of stock tradings. But, when it comes to the market we got only one stock market with different exchanges.
- Why means the possible causes and/or origin of the problem.
People always want to earn or save their money by buying shares in a good company. But their selection of company or stock might be bad because of their process of analysis.
- How: If you would like, you can add a dimension of how. How did it happen? Sometimes, the answer to how can be covered by what, when, and where.
For example, if we take AAPL stock which belongs to apple. X likes apple products so wants to invest in the company. So X bought the shares of AAPL stock. But, what X doesn’t know is, at the same time Apple facing the BendGate issue, and stock just decreasing which bought loss to X. This system helps in analyzing the user opinions and helps in selection.